How to Adopt at Lost Our Home Pet Rescue
Dogs and cats available for adoption at the Lost Our Home (LOH) are: spayed/neutered, vaccinated, and microchipped.
The following steps outline how the adoption process works at Lost Our Home:
- Bring the whole family – even the dog(s). Potential adopters looking to add another dog to their “pack” are required to bring in their dog(s) to make sure everyone gets along. We do not require introductions for cats.
- Upon arriving at Lost Our Home, you will be greeted by our friendly staff and/or volunteers and asked to fill out a short Adoption Form.
- You will be introduced to the available dogs and/or cats with some tips for narrowing down your search to the most appropriate pets.
- Visitors can meet one-on-one with pets in our play rooms and yards (dogs) and cat rooms.
- If all goes well, there will be some paperwork to sign and the adoption fee to be paid. You will receive all vet records and vaccination information.
- In most cases, you take your new pet with you on the same day!*
- If you have any questions about our adoption process, please call us at 602-445-7387 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*There may be instances where the pet is pending medical treatment, vet visit, etc. and cannot be released for adoption on the actual adoption date.