How to Adopt at Lost Our Home Pet Rescue
Dogs and cats available for adoption at the Lost Our Home (LOH) are: spayed/neutered, vaccinated, and microchipped.
The following steps outline how the adoption process works at Lost Our Home:
- Fill out an application for the pet you are interested in meeting.
- Adoptions team will reach out to set up an appointment for you.
- Plan on bringing the whole family to make sure everyone gets along. Potential adopters looking to add another adult dog to their “pack” are required to bring in their dog(s) for a dog introduction. We do not conduct introductions for cats.
- Upon arrival, you will meet the pet you have applied for.
- If all goes well, there will be some paperwork to sign and the adoption fee to be paid. You will receive all vet records and vaccination information available.
- In most cases, you can take your new pet home on the same day!*
- If you have any questions about our adoption process, email us at email@example.com.
*There may be instances where the pet is pending medical treatment, vet visit, etc. and cannot be released for adoption on the actual adoption date.